Energy Switch is expanding nationwide!
A beautifully produced, non-partisan TV series, Energy Switch is a high-energy, public television and streaming show. Hosted by Dr. Scott Tinker, viewers hear diverse opinions from America’s leading energy experts with differing views from across the energy policy and political spectrum.
SEA encourages corporate teams and associations to host “Lunch and Learns” by selecting one of the 25 minute episodes, screening it together, and hosting a meaningful discussion.
Energy Switch is now playing or scheduled to play in over 200 cities on PBS affiliates or PBS WORLD affiliates nationwide.
A few popular topics and guests from Season One include:
- New Geopolitics of Energy with Secretary Ernie Moniz and Dr. Daniel Yergin
- Responding to Climate Change with Dr. Michael Greenstone and Dr. Steve Koonin
- More Nuclear Power? With Dr. Arjun Makhijani and Michael Shellenberger
- Does the US Need an Oil and Gas Industry? With Dr. David Victor and Matthew Gallagher
- And many more!
Check the schedule below to see current cities and showtimes for Energy Switch. Learn more about Energy Switch by clicking here. Stream all 12 episodes of Energy Switch anytime here.
- Los Angeles PBS, KCET: Weekly on Wednesdays at 5:30 AM PT, starting October 5th, 2022
- San Mateo PBS, KPJK: Weekly on Saturdays at 6:30 PM PT, starting October 22nd, 2022
- San Jose PBS, KQED: Weekly on Fridays at 12:30 AM PT, starting October 7th, 2022
- San Bernardino Desert Cities Public Television: Weekly on Saturdays at 5 PM starting November 5th, 2022
- San Bernardino, PBS, KVCR: Weekly on Sundays at 10 PM PT starting October 9th, 2022
- Cocoa PBS, WEFS: Weekly on Mondays at 10 at 7:30 PM ET starting October 10th, 2022 and Thursdays at 10 PM ET starting October 20th, 2022
- Hutchinson PBS, KPTS: Weekly on Thursdays at 10 PM CT starting October 27th, 2022
- Washington D.C. PBS, WETA Metro: Weekly on Tuesdays at 10 AM ET starting October 4th, 2022 and Saturdays at 9 AM ET starting October 8th, 2022
- Maryland Public Television: Weekly on Sundays at 10:30 AM ET, starting October 9th, 2022 in the following cities in Maryland: Salisbury, Frederick, Oakland, Anapolis, Hagerstown
- Marquette PBS WNMU: Weekly on Sundays at 10 AM CT starting November 20th, 2022
- Allendale PBS WGVU: Airing two episodes back to back at 4 and 4:30 PM CT on December 31st, 2022
- Bemidji and Brainerd, Lakeland Public Television: Weekly on Thursdays at 6 AM CT starting October 6th, 2022
- Las Cruces PBS KRWG: Weekly on Sundays at 3 PM MT starting October 23rd, 2022
- Dayton, ThinkTV: Weekly on Thursdays at 11:30 PM ET starting November 3rd, 2022
*Two week break during the first two weeks of December
- Cincinnati Public Television, CET: Weekly on Sundays at 5:00 PM ET starting November 6th, 2022
*Two week break during the first two weeks of December
- Oxford WPTO Think TV: Weekly on Sundays at 5:00 PM ET starting November 6th, 2022
- Oregon Public Broadcasting: Weekly on Thursdays at 11:30 AM PT, starting January 5th, 2023 in the following cities in Oregon: Portland, Corvallis, Eugene, Le Grande, Bend
- Philadelphia PBS, WPPT: Weekly on Sundays at 11 PM ET starting October 30th, 2022 and Mondays at 5 AM ET starting October 31st, 2022
- South Carolina Educational Television: Weekly on Thursdays at 2:30 PM ET, starting October 27th, 2022 in the following cities in South Carolina: Myrtle Beach, Rock Hill, Greenville, Greenwood, Spartanburg, Sumter, Columbia, Beaufort, Charleston, Conway, Florence, Allendale.
- Austin PBS, KLRU: Weekly on Sundays at 6 PM CT, starting September 4th, 2022 through 20, November 2022
US Virgin Islands
- Charlotte Amalie PBS WJTX: Weekly on Fridays at 3:30 PM starting November 11th. 2022
PBS WORLD Affiliates
Energy Switch will begin airing in the following cities on their PBS WORLD affiliate channels starting January 11th, 2023 at 1:30 PM local time. You can read more about PBS WORLD here.
- Birmingham, Dozier, Florence, Huntsville, Louisville, Mobile, Montgomery, Mount Chelah
- Arkadelphia, El Dorado, Fayetteville, Jonesboro, Little Rock, Mountain View
- Eureka, Fresno, Huntington Beach, Redding, Sacramento, San Diego, San Jose, San Francsico, Watsonville
District of Columbia
- Jacksonville, Pensocola, Tampa
- Athens, Chatsworth, Cochran, Columbus, Dawson, Pelham, Savannah, Wrens
- Boise, Couer d'Alene, Moscow, Pocatello, Twin Falls
- Carbondale, Chicago, Macomb, Olney, Peroria, Qunicy
- Council Bluffs, Davenport, Des Moines, Fort Dodge, Iowa City, Mason City, Red Oak, Sioux City, Waterloo
- Augusta, Biddeford, Calais
- Allendale, Bad Axe, Cadillac, Detroit, East Lansing, Manistee
- Appelton, Crookston, Duluth, Hibbing, Worthington
- Joplin, Springfield, St. Louis
- Billings, Bozeman, Great Falls, Helena, Kalispell, Missoula
- Alliance, Durham, Hastings, Lincoln, Littleton, Merimann, Norfolk, North Platte, Omaha
- Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Santa Fe
- Binghamton, Garden City, Norwood, Schenectady, Watertown
- Bismarck, Devils Lake, Dickinson, Ellendale, Fargo, Grand Forks, Minot, Williston
- Athens, Cambridge, Cleveland, Dayton, Oxford
- Cheyenne, Oklahoma City, Tulsa
- Clearfield, Erie, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh
- Aberdeen, Brookings, Eagle Butte, Lowry, Martin, Pierre, Rapid City, Sioux Falls, Vermillion
- Chattanooga, Cookeville, Knoxville, Sneedville
- Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio
- Charlottesville, Fairfax, Hampton-Norfolk, Richland, Staunton
- Richland, Seattle, Spokane, Yakima
- Milwaukee, Park Falls, Wausau